2019 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet
List Price: $25.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2018
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.75 inches, 15.4 oz
Format: Paperback, 464 pages
Availability: Now shipping
This publication contains the current court rules (current thru Nov. 30, 2019) and U.S. Code sections essential to U.S. bankruptcy law practice. Includes the important changes to the Bankruptcy Rules effective December 1, 2018. For students, this publication can be used with all Bankruptcy Law casebooks. Contents include:
- Complete Title 11, U.S. Code (the Bankruptcy Code)
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 18 (Crimes & Criminal Procedure)
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code)
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 28 (Judiciary & Judicial Procedure)
- Complete Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Adopted Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Bankruptcy Update (summarizing recent changes to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure)
- Table showing automatic adjustments to dollar amounts in the provisions specified in 11 USC section 104.
- Now with darker easier to read typeface.
As amended through Dec. 1, 2018 (Public Law No. 115-279). Light-weight, handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches). Comprehensive index. Cross-references between the Bankruptcy Code and Bankruptcy Rules. Cross references between statutory citation and U.S. Code sections. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.