2020 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet
List Price: $28.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2019
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.76 inches, 15 oz
Format: Paperback, 470 pages
Availability: Now shipping
This publication contains the federal court rules (current thru Nov. 30, 2020) and U.S. Code sections essential to U.S. bankruptcy law practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Bankruptcy Law casebooks.
Updates include the new 11 USC Chapter 11, Subchapter V (effective February 23, 2020), created by the Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019; the amendments to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure effective December 1, 2019; and recent changes to dollar amounts in the provisions specified in 11 USC § 104.
- Complete Title 11, U.S. Code (the Bankruptcy Code)
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 18 (Crimes & Criminal Procedure)
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code)
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 28 (Judiciary & Judicial Procedure)
- Complete Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
- Adopted Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Bankruptcy Update (summarizing recent changes to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure)
- Table showing automatic adjustments to dollar amounts in the provisions specified in 11 USC § 104.
As amended through Dec. 1, 2019 (Public Law No. 116-73). Light-weight, handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches). Comprehensive index. Cross-references between the Bankruptcy Code and Bankruptcy Rules. Cross references between statutory citation and U.S. Code sections. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.