2020 United States Bankruptcy Code & Rules Booklet
List Price: $28.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2019
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.76 inches, 15 oz
Format: Paperback, 470 pages
Availability: Now shipping
Published on December 1, 2019, this publication contains the federal court rules (as amended effective December 1, 2019) and U.S. Code sections (current through Public Law No. 116-73) essential to U.S. bankruptcy law practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Bankruptcy Law casebooks.
Updates in this edition include the new 11 USC Chapter 11, Subchapter V (effective February 23, 2020), created by the Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019; the amendments to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure effective December 1, 2019; and recent changes to dollar amounts in the provisions specified in 11 USC § 104.
- Complete Title 11, U.S. Code (the Bankruptcy Code).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 18 (Crimes & Criminal Procedure).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 26 (Internal Revenue Code).
- Bankruptcy related provisions in Title 28 (Judiciary & Judicial Procedure).
- Complete Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
- Adopted Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Bankruptcy Update (summarizing recent changes to the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure).
- Table showing automatic adjustments to dollar amounts in the provisions specified in 11 USC § 104.
As amended through December 1, 2019 (Public Law No. 116-73). Light-weight, handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches). Comprehensive index. Cross-references between the Bankruptcy Code and Bankruptcy Rules. Cross references between statutory citation and U.S. Code sections. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.