2019 Federal Civil Rules Booklet
List Price: $23.00
Pub. Date: Dec. 1, 2018
Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.44 inches, 9.1 oz
Format: Paperback, 272 pages
Availability: Now shipping
This publication contains the federal court rules (current thru Nov. 30, 2019) and U.S. Code sections essential to federal civil litigation practice. Includes the new changes to the Federal Rules effective December 1, 2018. For students, this publication can be used with all Civil Procedure and Evidence casebooks.
- Complete Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Complete Federal Rules of Evidence.
- Complete Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure.
- Complete Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims & Asset Forfeiture Actions.
- U.S. Code, Title 28, Chapter 85 (Jurisdiction), Chapter 87 (Venue), Chapter 89 (Removal).
- U.S. Code, Title 28, selected provisions in Chapters 83 (Appeals), 99 & 111 (General Provisions) and 131 (Rules of Court).
- Federal Civil Rules Update (summarizing recent changes to the Federal Civil Rules)
- The Constitution of the United States.
- Now with darker easier to read typeface.
As amended through December 1, 2018 (Public Law No. 115-279). Light-weight, handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches). Comprehensive index. Full citations to source legislation and amendments. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.